Call for Workshop Proposals
The 12th IFIP Wireless and Mobile Networking Conference (WMNC 2019) will be held on September 11-13, 2019 in Paris, France. WMNC provides a forum for discussion for researchers, practitioners and students interested in new developments in mobile and wireless networks, services, applications and mobile computing. WMNC combines PWC (Personal Wireless Communications conference), MWCN (Mobile and Wireless Communication Networks conference) and WSAN (Wireless Sensors and Actor Networks conference) into one event. It is Technically Sponsored by IFIP and IEEE.
IFIP WMNC invites proposals for full-day or half-day workshops. The purpose of the workshops is to complement the conference program with in-depth or integration fora that are dedicated to related and emerging topics (i.e. 5G slicing management and control, AI and 5G, Vehicular Networks, 5G for IoT, new Wi-Fi generation, etc.) or other specific topics of WMNC 2019. Proposals from industry and academia are welcome.
Accepted and presented workshop papers will be published in the conference proceedings and will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
Workshop proposal submissions
- Each WMNC workshop proposal has to be submitted in a single PDF file and must include:
- Name and abbreviation of the workshop
- Names, addresses, and a short (200 words) bio of the major organizers (including TPC (Co )chair(s) and OC General (Co-)chair(s))
- A brief description (1 page) of the technical focus addressed by the workshop, reasons why the workshop is of interest at this time, and reasons why this area is important in the context of WMNC 2019 and main theme; additionally, state explicitly why this workshop is unique.
- Technical Program Committee (TPC) and/or Organizing Committee (OC)
- Likely contributors and targeted audience
- Planned format of the workshop,
- A description of past events of the workshop, including statistics of submitted/accepted papers and attendee numbers.
- A draft of 1-page “Call for Papers (CfP)” including title, description, topics, dates Submit workshop proposals via email to the workshop program chair of WMNC 2019:
- Prosper Chemouil: email@example.com
Important dates for workshops
- Workshop submission deadline: March 8, 2019
- Workshop acceptance: March 15, 2019
- Workshop paper submission deadline: April 30, 2019
- Workshop paper acceptance: June 1, 2019
- Camera-ready papers: June 21, 2019
- Workshop dates : September 9 and 10, 2019
- Paper Submission Due
April 20, 2019
- Paper Review Feedback
May 27, 2019
- Final Papers Due
June 10, 2019
September 11-13, 2019